“The Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development respect and protect your privacy and store your personal information according to generally accepted information security practices. We take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information held in our possession against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure or misuse.
The Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development respects and protects your privacy. Our Privacy Notice applies to all persons (both natural and juristic, like companies and close corporations) whose personal information we collect, regardless of form and medium. This includes our employees, consultants, agents, service providers and municipal delegates. The Privacy Notice applies to all our services and related websites.
In addition to this general notice we may need to explain specific privacy practices in more detail. In such circumstances, we develop and provide separate privacy notices to describe how we will handle the personal information that we collect. For example, where we ask you to provide personal information in relation to your employment or in a public submission to a policy proposal, we will provide you with a privacy notice at the time of collection or as soon as practicable afterwards. These privacy notices explain our personal information handling practices in relation to that particular purpose or activity.
This is a general notice that explains:
- Who we collect personal information from;
- What personal information we collect;
- Why we collect your personal information;
- How we use your personal information; and
- What rights you have in relation to your personal information.
This notice also explains:
- You can access the information we hold about you and ask for that information to be corrected; and
- You can make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information.”